Friday, July 11, 2008

Hello again!

Suddenly have the urge to start blogging again, so that means I would be updating this blog more regularly!

I guess the best way is to just catch up with what has been happening around me lately.

I am having a holiday now! Well not really a holiday because I am doing my internship at a suppy chain management company called HAVI Global Solutions. You know the BigMac packaging, Fillet-o-fish packaging and Happy Meals? My company make sure that McDonald's in the whole Asia Pacific Region gets all the required supplies for operation. Working is kinda fun, though. I have been put in charge of taking care of the Happy Meal Toys! Yey! My supervisor usually asks me to do presentations and data entries, but then when I get to play with the toys, it's kinda fun! (lol i must have had a deprived childhood) But one thing that I am quiittee unhappy about is their pay =_="... $600 dollars per month. That's like $3.33 per hour... EVEN WORKING IN MCDONALD'S GIVES YOU MORE! argh man they are so cheap haha... but it's ok I guess for the sake of experience.

I work for 5 days a week from 8 30 to 5 30, but on Tuesday and Thrusday, I normally go for my Japanese Lesson! Right after work, I would take the MRT from Jurong East MRT to Bugis MRT and from there walk for about 10 minutes to a language centre called JCSS (apparently its famous in Singapore.. haha..). Started taking this japanese lesson from about 1 year ago, and I have just started my Intermediate Level haha. Tsk, this great, charming, cool, kind Dodo managed to get 247/250 in his Elementary Level Examination and became the top student wahahaha (horny laugh). Well anyway, starting to learn difficult 漢字(kanji) now so it's getting more and more challenging. Wonder if I will be able to top it again this time.. haha..

My life has been quite normal so far - nothing extreamly happy happened nor anything depressing came across. But if I were to highlight some of the more memorable things that happened recently, was maybe the day I went to my friend's birthday.

This friend of mine is my high school friend and he was celebrating his 21st birthday. Man, the party was quite extravagant - he rented a cotton candy machine and there was a table full of pastries and deserts like chocolate fountain, brownies, etc. man so fattening haha.. He opened quite a lot of champagnes also, and some hard liquors, and you could probably guess it that everyone was kinda high as the night progresses. Well sure, with all the food and all the cheerful people in the party, I was glad I was there, but one thing that I was really really satisfied about being there, was that my high school crush came too to that party. haha..

Man, it's amazing how she still can make my heart beat so fast and make me act like a total idiot when I am talking to her haha. Apparently, she is also doing her internship in Singapore and she will be in the country till late August, so I guess *fingers crossed* I may have the chance to see her more this holiday. haha. Talked to her for quite a bit just to catch up on things, and it seems that she is doing pretty well in her university. Kinda glad I was able to see her laugh again, and I'll tell you that nothing can beat the smile of the person you like. hahaha. Meeting her kinda made me think of the past when I was in high school, especially how I was so shy to talk to her and also the time I tried to ask her out but failed miserably. hahaha. I used to just pretend to walk towards her direction and steal a glance or two when walk in front of her. lol those were the days eh? haha..

Well, its all in the past now and I am glad that I have such memories that I can just daydream about whenever I feel nostalgic or wanting to go back to the past. Even though seeing her make me really happy, I have already understood that the period of my life with her has been over 2 years ago, and if I keep turning my head to look to the past, I might trip over and screw up my future! ahaha. So thanks my crush! for the wonderful memories :) Besides, there's this girl that caught my eyes in my Japanese Class, but yeah, when the Girl is Right, Smile is Right, Personality is Right, it is often the case that Time is Wrong, and in my case this time, Time is indeed Wrong again... To tell you in more detail, this is how I found out Time is Wrong:

Me: "So how long have you been studying Japanese?"
Her:"About 6 months ago."
Me: "Cool, which class were you in before?"
Her:"Oh I was in (her teacher's name)'s class."
Me:"Oh I was in (my teacher's name)'s class."
Her:"Haha. So are you in University now?"
Me:" Yeah I am studying in SMU, quite close from here."
Her:"Oh I see."
Me: "How about you? You are still studying now?"
Her: "Yeah I just finished my JC."
Me: "Oh? That's cool. You are going to University?"
Her: "Yeah."
Me: "NUS? NTU? SMU?"
Her: "I am going overseas, to York in UK."
*sound of shattered glass in the background*

=_=..... =_=......... =_=...... =_=........ =_=..............

haha, oh well. Better luck next time I guess =D Keep searchin' and one day you will find it. lol. But it's better be soon! It's not like I am getting youger.. haha...

Hmm, I guess thats all that I am gonna write for now. Probably gonna write something again when I feel like it, probably not if I am too lazy. haha.. hope I'll this weekend would be great!

No comments: