Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Found out I have to do this, so here we go..

Seven Things that scares me:
1. My own weight
2. Face-like stain on the ceiling of my room
3. My grandmother's naked body
4. Horror movies
5. Clementi Central's McDonalds toilet
6. The "Tissue Paper 1 Dollar" lady
7. Losing purpose in life

Seven Things that I like most:
1. Myself
2. My friends
3. My parents
4. You
5. Your sister
6. Walking in Orchard Road listening to music while eating food at night
7. Spending hours in front of computer doing rubbish things

Seven Important things in my room:
1. My bed
2. My clothes
3. Strange black object hidden deep inside my cupboard
4. A naked picture of female dodo
5. My dustbin
6. My desk
7. My laptop

Seven Random facts about me:
1. I fell from second storey bed and dislocated my shoulder before
2. I don't like cockroach in my bowl of noodle
3. If I had the choice of eating laksa or cleaning a toilet bowl, I would eat laksa (O_o?!)
4. I drink at least a glass of water everyday
5. My name is not Fransiscus Robert Joachim Albertus Freeman
6. I prefer xiao bian than da bian
7. I did this questions right after I woke up at 7 am in the morning

Seven Things I like to do before I die:
1. Become famous
2. Taste all the food around the world
3. Have a girlfriend, be forced to get married, have children, and spend my old days playing Maple Story
4. Lose weight
5. Get a good job
6. Go to your house and eat for free
7. Travel around the world

Seven Things I can't do:
1. Eat human waste
2. Swim from one end of Singapore River to another
3. Touch my forehead with my tongue
4. Put my forehead on my butt
5. Eat chair
6. Eat spaghetti from nose
7. Bungee jumping without rope from top of a cliff

Seven Things that attract me to opposite sex:
1. Nerdiness
2. Nice lips
3. Nice eyes
4. Smile
5. Not having a boyfriend
6. Not having a weird tattoo in dirty places
7. Didn't become a girl through sex change operation

Seven Things I say more:
1. Yo!
2. What the hell!
3. Hahahaha!
4. I want to wrestle you naked!
5. Oops!
6. If you put your finger inside my nose, you won't feel good.
7. Wah!

Seven Celebrity crushes:
1. Gurmit Singh
2. Rowan Atkinson
3. Fiona Xie
4. Toda Erika
5. Inoue Mao
6. Horikita Maki
7. Aragaki Yui

OK IM LATE FOR MY CLASS NOOOOOOOOO

bye~

No comments: