Saturday, January 5, 2008

Cockroach madness...

Two more days till my school restarts, and I feel like a anus-less guy with a stomach ache. This term is going to be a busy one, with a school event to organize, and many projects deadlines to meet. Gotta attend two briefings during the first week for internship and exchange program, and I have a Japanese lesson to attend to twice a week on top of my school obligations. =_=
~~~~~
Went to Chinatown today with my uncle and his family for some sight-seeing. My uncle wanted to buy Ba kwa to bring home to Indonesia. After walking around aimlessly around Chinatown, went to Vivo City to have some kaya toast with teh si. o_O And I bought 200 grams of chocolate from Candy Empire and finished it all while drinking tea =_=... *new year resolution not going well* haha..
On the way home, we took bus number 188 and the first thing that I saw as soon as I got onto the bus was a tiny cockroach on the floor. So I thought, "What the heck, it's just one tiny cockroach...", and I stepped on it and sat down. I was wrong. THE WHOLE BUS WAS INFECTED WITH COCKROACH! Omg, I swear that was the dirtiest bus I have ever been into. There were swarms of cockroach on the sides and the floor of the bus, and they were running all over the place. I SWEAR THERE WERE MORE THAN 10 OF THEM O_O! so we got off the bus and took 143 home..haha..

~~~~~
Joke of the Day:

The Shiny-Walled Box Thingie


An Amish boy and his father were visiting a nearby mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny silver walls that moved apart and back together again by themselves.

The lad asked, "What is this, father?"

The father, having never seen an elevator, responded, "I have no idea what it is."
While the boy and his father were watching wide-eyed, an old lady in a wheelchair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched as small circles lit up above the walls.

The walls opened up again and a beautiful twenty-four-year-old woman stepped out.

The father looked at his son anxiously and said, "Go get your mother."

No comments: