Friday, October 5, 2007

Friggin Friday..!

Hooray! Friday at last... =.= Just came home from my Japanese conversation class in Bugis. Yeap, after 10 years since the last time I spoke a single word of Japanese, I am learning it again. The class is pretty fun, except that I would have to sacrifice my Friday night when I could have gone out instead. But I don't have a girlfriend or anything so it doesn't really actually matters =_=..

Went around Bugis during the day to find a nice formal shoes for my Formal Western Dining. Walked around for 2 hours but didn't really find a pair that I like, so I decided to go to Raffles City to eat at SushiTei... Ate bowl tendon, a plate of salmon belly, a plate of maguro, a plate of salmon, and a plate of salmon skin. Spent S$27.50 o_O..

Took the number 33 bus to go home and the driver was speeding like crazy. Normally, journey home would take me 1 hour, but I reached home within 30 minutes. I swear the driver was out to kill someone on the street or he was having a bad day..

Still have many things left to do for the weekend. Firstly, I have to think of a business plan for competition as a part of Venture club. Then, I would have to meet up with some people from my church to discuss about song writing for Christmas. On monday, I have my Formal Western Dining and Management Accounting meeting at 1 pm. Err... @#$&!! AND I have piano lesson tomorrow and I have not done the homework @_@.. sian..
-
::::::::::
-

Kurosagi (クロサギ)

Yamashita Tomohisa plays Kurosaki, a young man whose family was destroyed by swindlers. Despite that, Kurosaki grows up to become a con artist known as Kurosagi. As Kurosagi, he swindles other con artists and returns the money to the original victim. He works with the master swindler Katsuragi Toshio (Yamazaki Tsutomu) even though Toshio had a hand in the destruction of Kurosaki’s family. Kurosaki's life begins to change when he meets Yoshikawa Tsurara (Horikita Maki), a young law student who disapproves of his disrespect of the law. Can she persuade Kurosaki to give up swindling and his quest for revenge?
(taken from http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kurosagi)

Those who are looking for thiller with a bit of romance, this is a good show to catch.

-
::::::::::
-

Alright, darn tired so I'll go sleep now.

-
::::::::::
-

Chiao. [Not-Extinct]

No comments: