Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hungry all the time...

Long time no blog!

Seriously busy with projects and assignments, and it seems that it is getting harder for me to find some time to relax! I mean, I wake up each day, go to school, project meeting or class the whole day, comes home at 1 a.m., sleep, and next day starts and the cycle repeats. Three presentations and reports are due on Monday and Tuesday, and I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED ON SOME OF THEM! F***! I might just going to experience the worst few days in my university life very very soon. Sleepless nights are certainly on the horizon...

Got my JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) recently and I got 400 out of 400! Full mark! Yay? Well, it's only JLPT 4 so not that big of a deal, and I am probably going to do JLPT 3 next year so hope I can keep this up.

Well now that it's March and I can safely say that I managed to fail at every single new year resolution, it's time to make some new resolutions! ... which I probably break in a few months, so nevermind. Lol. Seriously, I need to work harder so that I would be someone useful when I graduate. If not, there is no chance that I would get a good job in this kind of market. No job -> no money -> no good food -> sad -> go doctor to treat depression -> lose money -> need find job -> no job -> ... darn future is bleak, really bleak...

Well, nothing else to update so I will just go to bed for now. Meeting and assignments again tomorrow! Yay! S***!

2 comments:

agenayamterpercaya said...

Sudah seru, odds nya menguntungkan lagi!!. itulah permainan sabung ayam online di www.ayamkari.co
Dapatkan informasi penting dalam dunia sabung ayam di website bawah ini
http://agenayamterpercaya.npage.de/melatih-ayam-bangkok-jadi-petarung-sabung-ayam.html

Gulai Ayam Marketing said...

AWESOME THE PROMOTION OF GIRL BEAUTIFUL SALES KLIK HERE SABUNG AYAM

GOOD PRICE AND CHEAP
http://www.gorengayam.co 


PLEASE PRICE DIRECTLY

http://gulaiayammarketing.blogspot.com/2018/08/ciri-unik-dari-ayam-bangkok-super-asli.html


========================================================
INFO SEPUTAR SABUNG AYAM

SABUNG AYAM

SABUNG AYAM ONLINE

SABUNG AYAM BANGKOK

SABUNG AYAM FILIPINA