Monday, October 1, 2007

It's just another Monday

Just came home from a long day at school. Did my Ethics mid term at 1.45, and after that ate lunch and played dota till 7. Went to Ventures meeting afterwards to discuss about business plans for the upcoming competition. After the meeting, played more dota till 11 and went home. Sigh. What a boring day it was.
-
::::::::::
-
Going to start watching another drama today! One of Matsumoto Jun's drama again, but this time is broadcasted in 2003. It's titled Kimi wa Petto. 君はペット. I have not watched this drama so I don't know how good this is, but here is a Wikipedia link for those who are interested in watching it: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kimi_wa_Petto
-
::::::::::
-
It's Tuesday tomorrow and it's gonna be another boring day. I have Business Process class at 3:30 till 6:45. Another Tuesday afternoon with Mrs. Lim (not real name), who likes to say the word "kay" after the end of each sentence. Well, at least she was better than my previous prof, who sprinkles her oral juice all over the place when she talks, and when she smiles, I can't help but to think of a sasquatch. Getting back the test that we did 2 weeks ago. Hope I didn't screw it up.
-
::::::::::
-
It's getting late. I'd better sleep soon.
-
::::::::::
-
'met Malem. [Not-Extinct]

No comments: