Saturday, September 29, 2007

First post.

It's Saturday night and I am rotting at home in front of my computer screen. Nothing better to do so here I am, writing my first post in my newly-created blog. Still doesn't know how to do fancy things here but I think I'll get the hang of it sooner or later.
-
::::::::::
-
While surfing the net, I found some interesting comic strips.













And this is the one I found particularly funny.

Haha. These kind of comic strips make me laugh but at the same time makes you think in your head, "What the fuck.."
-
::::::::::
-
Next week is mid-terms, and my preparation is going well, with 0 subjects studied out of 2 mid-terms that I have. (Ethics and MA) To be fair, Ethics is open laptop and open book essay tipe question paper, so that leaves me with only MA to study. Argh.
-
::::::::::
-
Watched a Japanese drama called Hana Yori Dango. A story of a girl from a low-income family, who is studying in a high school meant for children of richest people in Japan. There, she met F4, a group of 4 guys consisting of sons of the richest people in Japan. Those who are looking for a romantic, high school comedy, I strongly recommend you to watch it. For those who want to find out more, here's the wikipedia link: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hana_Yori_Dango
-
::::::::::
-
Whoppie..it's time for Saturday night football.
-
::::::::::
-
Sayonara [Not-Extinct]

No comments: